Saturday, January 08, 2005

Television is highly educational.














But don't take my word for it. here is what Areyougeneric.com has to say:

Television sucks you in, evaporating your energy and diminishing your will to think. We sit limp and stare thoughtless in front of a box that never lets us disagree, interact, or talk back. We absorb the artificial, the fake -- corporate-sponsored News disguised as truth, the plastic sitcom disguised as vibrant life.

It is not a babysitter; it is not your best friend; it is not art; it is not exercise. Moderate your use. Turn it off to make time for loving, playing, painting, and reading. Trash your TV.


you know this already. it just makes sense. I know, I'm preaching to the crowd, but what gets me is that without fail I will be talking to you at a party and you will tell me that your life was just like Seinfeld.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One could compare the computer screen to the television screen, ¿no?

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home